the afrimac project has been selected in the "i call for the operational programme of territorial cooperation"
The Island Council of Fuerteventura with the project entitled "Project for the business exchange in matters of high economic and environmental impact between the Canary Islands and West Africa” has been selected as the main beneficiary of the "First Call for the Operational Programme of Territorial Cooperation INTERREG V-A Madeira, Azores and Canary Islands (MAC) 2014-2020” with a budget of 529,408.53 euros and a financial contribution of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of 85%.
Among the main activities of the project are:
- Analysis and identification of business opportunities in the water and renewable energy sector in Africa.
- Carrying out international trade missions of a sectoral nature (water and renewable energies).
- Holding of international business meetings in the field of water and renewable energies.
- Creation and structuring of working groups for the development of internationalization initiatives through a technological platform.
- Dynamization of working groups for the development of internationalization initiatives through a technological platform.
- Improving human capital and promoting entrepreneurship.
- Empowerment of women in business areas.
Tags: afrimac, Canary, Fuerteventura, internacionalization, MAC